Thursday, February 21, 2008

cigarettes (& blogs)



excerpt from the blog that stole our name
(last entry 07.07.06)

I made up my mind.

I have to go soul searching for a while. I need to find myself. I need to get self-actualized.

I need to clear my head. I have to face myself. To exorcise my demons. Quickly, before the shadow of the past will enshroud the face of the present and the spark of the future.

I need to open my "Pandora's Box" once more. It's been quite a long time since I've been honest to goodness truthful to myself. Weird how I can easily show myself to others, but have a hard time facing who I really am. Twisted. Twisted. Twisted.

Soul searching was never easy. It takes guts, honesty and a whole lot of pain. Mr. Padilla said that when he told me to soul-search and become self-actualized. I think, for once, I will really follow him.

"I don't like myself, I don't understand myself.. so why should you guys do the same?"

I need to "bond" with myself for a while.

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense, but I need to do this now, or else I'll never get through this.

i'm sure you can't tell, but the author is actually a fifteen year-old girl.
come back, kismet! mr. padilla is the coolest history teacher ever, right?! and what ever happened between you and julian? your adoring public needs to know!

or, just revoke your blogger name plz.

k thnx bai!

5 comments:

alex said...

my mom caught me opening my pandora's box one time. that was quite an afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I came here from [redacted].

For what it's worth, I thought that was an excerpt from my quarter-life crisis diary.

s. said...

i laughed, i cried, i blogged

julia said...

a 15 year old girl who is dumb enough to list "bloody wicked people" but kind of snarky enough to snag the coveted mydeadgayson.blogspot (maybe a lucky shot in the dark)? hmm...

i remember being 15, i can totally relate to her need to "bond" with herself (wait until your parents go to bed, sweetie).

k. said...

@j
i know! total and utter confusion! where is all the derisive wit i would expect from a "my dead gay son" blog?

for shame, kismet! for shame.